Zealtech, Inc is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Technical Lead based in Fremont, CA.
- Create, update, present and monitor master project plans of deliverables, resources, milestones and forecast numbers to help the management to track the status of the projects and their future needs.
- Design, develop and update information technology project plans including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Lead software upgrade planning and infrastructure capacity planning sessions to build reusable documentation for various applications. Resolve critical and high priority defects and incidents with applications software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Oversee technical changes and requirements to developers in the team and coordinate, supervise their work.
- Provide maintenance, support for all applications during the live production environment by installing, configuring and customizing the continuous application monitoring tools which ensure the applications availability and performance to the end users.
- Participate in client meetings and conduct internal meetings with the team to meet deadlines effectively and optimize the quality and efficiency of deliverables.
- Utilize experience in Java, J2EE, Splunk, HTML, WebSphere MQ Explorer, Jira, Oracle.
Position requires 50% national travel.
Position requires Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation. Position also requires experience in Java, J2EE, Splunk, HTML, WebSphere MQ Explorer, Jira, Oracle.
Send us your resume to:
39111 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Suite 301,
Fremont, CA 94538
Software QA Engineer
- Troubleshoot the company’s production issues within defined SLA based on the issue priority.
- Investigate and give due diligence to fix/identify the issue before bringing in the respective Engineering team.
- Interface with platform/environment and other technical teams for production CP systems.
- Interface with the business for reporting requests.
- Make data changes if needed working with the appropriate product team.
- Review alarms, inherit monitors from product teams, and create dashboards to track health of production systems.
- Perform Coding Tasks and create new baas jobs for various Utility tasks.
- Develop dashboards, utilities, until improvements.
- Build alarms or monitors for individual product teams.