- Create, plan and update applications deployment, strategy planning, and development of automation pipelines using Dev Ops tools
- Plan, strategize, and organize vendor deliverables and execute various releases and relating activities, working with multiple teams
- Provide significant experience on product engineering and support mission critical applications with teams spread across continents
- Set standards for software development and delivery and enforce quality through automation to improve software release process for speed and accuracy
- Review the technical architecture documents and recommend best practices for design and development
- Resolve critical and high priority situations and assist in mentoring and training the vendor delivery staff to higher levels of quality and performance
- Participate in software upgrade planning and infrastructure capacity planning
- Run client meetings and conduct cross team collaborations to facilitate and implement automation frameworks
- Manage performance reviews, on-boarding and off-boarding of all delivery staff as the situation demands
- Monitor and ensure complete and correct entry of timesheets of all vendor resources for accuracy in billing and work assignment completion
- Utilize experience in IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM Message Queue, Java, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, Unix shell scripting, and Perl
- Be willing to travel 50% national travel
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information and Communication Engineerings or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation. This position also requires experience in IBM WebSphere, Application Server, IBM Message Queue, Java, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, Unix shell scripting, and Perl.
Send us your resume to:
39111 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Suite 301,
Fremont, CA 94538
Software QA Engineer
- Troubleshoot the company’s production issues within defined SLA based on the issue priority.
- Investigate and give due diligence to fix/identify the issue before bringing in the respective Engineering team.
- Interface with platform/environment and other technical teams for production CP systems.
- Interface with the business for reporting requests.
- Make data changes if needed working with the appropriate product team.
- Review alarms, inherit monitors from product teams, and create dashboards to track health of production systems.
- Perform Coding Tasks and create new baas jobs for various Utility tasks.
- Develop dashboards, utilities, until improvements.
- Build alarms or monitors for individual product teams.